Check out all Aliexpress coupon code and the deals! Quality Products. Sign Up Online. Download App. Shop Online. 24/7 Help Center. Types: Clothing, Phones, Computer. AliExpress is an online retail service based in China that is owned by Alibaba. Launched in 2010, it is made up of small businesses in China and other locations, such as Singapore, that offer products to international online buyers.Promotions on clothing, electronics, sports and more.
See more coupons:
Aliexpress Coupon code and discount codes Jan 2020 Upto 70% Off From Couponcode360 .com
Aliexpress Coupon code and Discount Codes are the Best Ways to Save Money When You Shop Online at www.Aliexpress.com. Couponcode360 .com Brings you Only the Best and the Most Valid Discount Codes to Use Them on Aliexpress.com.
How to shop and use AliExpress Coupon code
- To copy the Code you have to click on “Coupon code”. Sometimes Aliexpress.com Brings Direct Discount Without Adding a Code and Just Click on “Get Deal now” and the Discount Offer Will be Activated Immediately.
- Click on the “Cart” icon in the navigation bar on the top of the site.
- Applicable coupons for this store are applied automatically at checkout.
- You can also get additional coupons by logging in.
- Click “Buy All” at the bottom of the screen to check out.
You can see more aliexpress buying process by video below:
Popular Aliexpress coupons codes and deals 2019
|Aliexpress coupons codes and deals||
|AliExpress Coupon $5 off for over order $100||
|AliExpress Coupon $10 off fashion||
|AliExpress Coupon last worked 20 munites $1.58 Off||
|Aliexpess coupon $5 off for any order||
|AliExpress Discount 60 Off Ear phone||
|Aliexpress deal 49% Off for Electric tool (Atfinger_Meter)||
|90% Off => 65000 lumens Lamp xhp70.2 most powerful flashlight usb Zoom led||
|Get aliexpress Coupon $1,$2,$3,$5,$7,$10,$15,$20, $30||
|Aliexpress best deal 44% Off+ Free shipping||
44% Off+ Freeship
About AliExpress store
AliExpress is the consumer-friendly version of global-trade marketplace AliBaba.com, which caters to exporters and importers around the world.
AliExpress, meanwhile, gives individual shoppers and small business owners access to quality, low-cost goods from China without having to buy large lots.
Whether you’re looking for a single pair of high-heeled boots to wear to a party or a small lot of kitchen faucets for your plumbing business, you’ll find great deals and buyer feedback at AliExpress.
Browse with AliExpress coupons for great deals on clothing, hardware, electronics, jewelry, auto parts, and much more.
- Get gorgeous, on-trend wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses for a fraction of typical retail prices.
- Pick up unlocked Blackberry, Windows Mobile, and Android phones, plus headsets, chargers, cases, and other accessories.
- Find purses for every outfit and occasion at prices well below retail.
- Stock up on sheets, towels, kitchen linens, and other textiles for your home.
- Save big on camping gear including tents, sleeping bags, coolers, sun shelters, and camp chairs.
- If you can find it in a store, you can probably find it at AliExpress for less. Shop with AliExpress promo codes for the best deals on household goods, fashion, electronics, and more.
If you want to buy a T-shirt, polo, phone case, makeup tools, or other consumer products, the best way to go is definitely AliExpress. As a business within Alibaba Group, AliExpress provides a platform that enables consumers from all around the world to buy directly from wholesalers and manufacturers at wholesale prices. Check the tips and hints below to save even a little more when you enjoy your shopping at AliExpress.
- Enter your email address and subscribe to the newsletter of AliExpress, so that you can stay update with new events, latest deals, promotions and coupons.
- Download the app on your mobile device for free to get the world of AliExpress at your fingertips. Best of all, you can receive a discount of $4 off on your orders over $5.
- Don’t forget to pay a return visit to couponcode360.com, where you are able to find out more AliExpress promo codes and great deals.
Why we love AliExpress
1. Flash Deals
As a low-cost shop, AliExpress has a special deal strategy: flash deals! That means you can enjoy up to 70% off certain items.
The catch is that the pieces are only on sale for six, twelve, or eighteen hours. So you have to hurry to get a bargain but it’s well worth it!
2. Stressfree Orders
If you have an AliExpress account, you can complete your order in no time! You can add a certain cash balance to your account and use it for future deliveries.
That way you don’t have to enter your card details every time, but just order with one click. That’s time and money saved!
Tips to Buy Safely on AliExpress and Avoid Frauds or Scams
1. Buyer Protection
Buying online comes with inherent risks. Unlike doing your shopping in a physical store, you can’t see the item prior to purchase.
This removes a significant part of the buying process. You can’t feel a product to test for build quality or check an electronic item to make sure all the features work as described.
If you’re buying a well-known brand, you can read online reviews or even head to shop to negate the problem.
But in the case of AliExpress, where many of the cheap Chinese products are not available in stores, you’re on your own. Normally, you will be making your decision solely based on the description and a few photos. It’s vital, therefore, that the site has a robust buyer protection policy.
The company offers two important guarantees:
- A full refund if you don’t receive your order — If the item does not show up, or even if it does not arrive within the timescale the seller specifies, you can apply for a full refund.
- A full or partial refund if the item is not as described — If your purchase differs significantly from what you expected, you have two options. You can either return the item for a full refund or keep the item and receive a partial refund.
2. Resolving Disputes
Unfortunately, as with other eCommerce sites, getting a refund for a missing, defective, or incorrect item is not as simple as merely clicking a “Refund” button. There’s an entire dispute process you need to work through.
On AliExpress, the dispute process involves three steps:
First, you need to contact the seller and raise your issue directly with them: If you’re raising a dispute either before the order has been completed, or more than 15 days after completion, this is the only option open to you.
If you’re still in the pre-completion stage and the seller refuses to cooperate, you have to wait until the order is closed and raise the issue with AliExpress. Sadly, if you’re beyond the 15-day mark and the seller refuses to cooperate, you’re out of options.
Second, if you’re within the 15-day period: you’re not happy with the seller’s response, you can open a dispute ticket. This makes the process formal.
Third, if you’re unhappy with the formal discussions, you can escalate the issue to AliExpress. It will then act as a mediator between you and seller to reach a resolution.
3. Finding a Reputable Seller
The easiest way to avoid using the refund and dispute channels is to find a reputable seller. If thousands of satisfied customers have used the seller in the past, you’re far less likely to run into problems.
4. The Feedback Page
The most obvious way to check a seller is to look at their history. On any seller’s page, click the Feedback tab for a complete breakdown.
Each seller has a Positive Feedback percentage and Feedback Score. The Feedback Score is the sum of all ratings, converted into points. Four- and five-star ratings are worth one point, three stars are worth zero, and one- and two-star ratings deduct one point.
Further down the page, you can see star ratings sub-divided into Item as Described, Communication, and Shipping Speed. For each sub-category, you can see whether the seller in question is above or below the site average.
Lastly, at the bottom of the page, you’ll see a historical look at their scores along with buyer comments.
5. Seller Guarantees
Sellers can also offer buyers specific safeguards. As a general rule, the more guarantees provided, the more confident you can be in your purchase.
Sellers offer guarantees on a per-item basis. Just because they offer lots of assurances on one product doesn’t mean the same assurances are replicated across their entire catalog. Make sure you do thorough research before you commit.
There are four different guarantees sellers can offer:
- On-Time Delivery — The seller promises to provide a full refund if your purchase does not arrive by a pre-agreed time.
- Returns and Refund — The seller promises to offer a full refund if the product is not as described
- Domestic Returns — The seller has a warehouse in your country. You can send returns to it without needing to worry about shipping costs or customs fees.
- Guaranteed Genuine — If you’re buying a big-ticket electronic item, this is one to look out for. It means the item has been verified as genuine by AliExpress itself.
To see which guarantees are provided for an individual item, check for the Buyer Protection information in the Quick Info part of the product page, or click the Seller Guarantees tab below the product image.
6. Be a Smart Shopper to Avoid Fraud
No matter how much security the site puts in place, you always need to take some responsibility for your own actions.
AliExpress offers some helpful hints to make sure you avoid fraudulent sales. Most of them are common sense, but it’s still prudent to recap some of them:
If the price is too good to be true, it probably is. Sorry, but you’re not going to get the latest iPhone for $10. You’re probably buying an iPhone keyring instead. Check the small print.
Never send money to a seller’s bank account. If a seller wants you to send money directly to them rather than through AliExpress, do not proceed. Sending money outside of AliExpress means the site will not cover you under its buyer protection policies.
Do not confirm delivery before receiving the order. Never say you’ve received an item before it’s in your possession and you’ve thoroughly checked it for problems.
Tips to Buy Best and Cheap product from Aliexpress.
1. Check Rating
There is a specific rating of each and every product on aliexpress. So when you are buying your product keep an eye on the rating of product if it is above than 4.5 of 4 then you can buy this product.
On aliexpress there is a big competition between seller for selling a unique product. So to checked the best product and decide whether should you should buy it or not? You should check the rating of this product and also read the reviews of product which was posted by the buyers who has already buy this product.
If the reviews are positive and the buyers who buy this product are recommending this product to other, then you can buy this product.
2. Shipping Method
Aliexpress provide multiple shipping method to its buyers. Some methods are free and some are paid. So if you want to use free method then the tracking of product will not be available.
But there are some method which allows and facilitate you with the tracking of your product. Paid shipment are more faster than free shipment.
But if you want to use free method then make sure that you are using the free shipment method. Some product didn’t have free shipment. In this case you will have to pay for shipping.Free shipment is not faster than paid and there is no facility of tracking our product in free shipping.
3. Pay from Credit Card:
Always pay from your credit card. If you pray from Western Union or from your bank account you cannot get your money back. In case of broken product or you got a product which you do not ordered you can get your money back.
And if the product you ordered is not delivered to you. And you want to get your money back this is another a headache for you. So use your credit card to pay on aliexpress and if any inconsistency occur the seller will send money back to you.
But if you have used the western union or your bank account for payment then the seller will not be able to send money back to you in any above case.
FAQs About Aliexpress
1. How is the AliExpress Free Shipping Policy?
Many items are available for FREE shipping. For other products, the shipping fees are set by the carrier. Customers can choose from a variety of different shipping options, including UPS, FedEx, and DHL. Shop those steep savings with verified AliExpress free shipping code and coupons for May.
2. How is the AliExpress Return Policy
Items may be returned if customers do not receive what they expected. However, buyers must pay the shipping fees. Need great tips and hacks on how to save more at aliexpress.com? Save money with AliExpress Coupon Code to maximize your savings.
3. How to save more at AliExpress?
- They are offering $4 OFF TO THEIR NEW CUSTOMER. If you’re never visiting aliexpress before than this is a best chance to purchase and save $4.
- aliexpress is offering 11.11 deals. And they have also extended this deal if you haven’t visited their website then do not waste time and get your favorite product at affordable rates.
- You can enjoy up to 50% off on health care and kids, women and men fashion and sports and out the door.
Example Coupons – AliExpress Coupon Codes as Below:
- Up to 30% Off with your purchase
- Get 15% Off on your order
- $20 Off your purchase
- Up to 50% Off retail prices + Get $10 Off
- Colourpop products from $1.94
4. How to use a AliExpress Coupon Code?
Couponcode360.com brings attractive deals every month for you to save money. Go thorough hotdeals.com today and pick your discount voucher. For aliexpress promo codes and coupon check hotdeals.com because they offer the best discount and apply the coupon as follows.
- Select your favourite and needed product and add to cart.
- The window will appear where you can check your products, enter your shipping area and other information regarding the product you want to buy.
- After that, you will see space, enter your promo codes there and procced to checkouts and enjoys the discount.
5. Want to contact AliExpress?
AliExpress is always there to help all year-round.
On their website they have a large FAQ section sorted by category. Choose the one you need and you will almost certainly find the right answer.
If that’s not the case, you can contact the AliExpress via their live chat 24/7.
No matter whether your order is delayed or you can’t find a specific item; they fix it!
6. You can make payment from the following Credit Card.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express,Western Union,Bank Transfer and more.
7. Do they offer customer service?
Yes, they offer around the clock customer care service. .
8. Are they offering worldwide delivery?
Yes, they offer worldwide delivery with slightly different shipment charges.
9. Why should I shop at AliExpress?
AliExpress has stock from countries around the world, which means there is often access to items at factory or cost price, saving you on in-store markups or fees. There have been some complaints of cheap or counterfeit goods being unknowingly purchased, but with a little common sense, this can be avoided. AliExpress supports Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Debit Card, Western Union, and wire transfer via banks.
10. Can I get free delivery?
Shipping is handled by various merchants and distributors around the world. For this reason, shipping costs and times will vary. Before you checkout, you will be asked to select your country and shipping method, which will determine the cost.
11. How can I track my order?
You can track your order by going to the AliExpress website and clicking on Customer service at the bottom of the page. On the next page, scroll down to the Self service box and choose Track your packages.
On the next screen, enter your tracking or order number.
12. Are AliExpress returns free?
No, in most cases you will be responsible for paying the return shipping fee.
13. How do I return an item to AliExpress?
To begin the returns process, log into your AliExpress account and locate the order that contains the item you wish to return. Then, click Open dispute, fill in your refund request and click Submit.
If the seller agrees to your refund request, or doesn’t respond within five days, the refund will be processed. You can check the status of your dispute by clicking the Check dispute progress in the Self service box of the customer service page online.
14. How does AliExpress customer support work?
AliExpress has a comprehensive customer service network that is accessed through its website.To begin your inquiry, select your reason for contacting the customer service team. The system will try to find an answer for you from its archive. If you don’t get the answer you need, you can also use the live chat room where a customer service agent should be able to help.
15. What’s the difference between AliExpress and Alibaba?
Alibaba is a platform for wholesale trade, while AliExpress is a retail marketplace. This means that Alibaba is suitable for manufacturers or trading companies who trade in large order quantities, while AliExpress caters for individuals shopping in small quantities.
16. Is there an AliExpress app?
Yes. The AliExpress Shopping app is available from the App Store (for iPhones) or from Google Play (for Android) and will allow you to shop on the go. The app is free to download. And when you sign up, you earn coupons up to $100.
17. Are items sold on AliExpress genuine or fake?
AliExpress provides a marketplace for individuals to sell goods, so the site is not able to individually vet or screen all items. This means that occasionally lower quality or counterfeit items can slip through the net. Should you buy an item that you are not completely satisfied with, you will be eligible for AliExpress Buyer Protection, which will provide you with a full refund.
18. Are AliExpress scams common?
AliExpress processes thousands of transactions per day, and with such a large volume, unfortunately some scams do slip through the net. All purchases are protected by AliExpress Buyer Protection, but you can avoid the most common scams by taking the following steps.
Avoid ridiculously low prices, especially on luxury brand goods. If you see a price that is too good to be true, then it probably is.
Only pay for items through AliExpress. If a seller asks you for money to be sent directly, you should contact AliExpress, as this is in violation of its policy.
Consider seller feedback. All sellers on AliExpress receive feedback for their service. If they have very low feedback, they may be best avoided.
19. Is AliExpress a legit website?
Answer to Is AliExpress safe is yes it is and it is not a scam. BUT there are unethical sellers so be careful and do some research before considering making a purchase. If there is no reviews then just do a small purchase before doing big one. According to Web of Trust it’s 88% trustworthy and is 86% safe for children.
20. Is it safe to shop on AliExpress?
While scams or counterfeit goods are rare, they can happen. If you do fall victim to a scam, assuming you have followed the AliExpress rules, you will be covered by the Buyer Protection program.
This provides you with a full refund if your item is counterfeit, not as described, or fails to arrive. in some categories, including jewelry and electronics, if your item is purchased from a participating seller and fails to meet expect
21. How do I pay with Paypal on AliExpress?
AliExpress Agent shall send you a Paypal invoice with dedicated pay button function where you can pay directly using your card, even without a Paypal account. Thus, your payment is still processed via Paypal service, as the intermediary payment system.ations, you can receive up to three times the amount you paid in compensation.
22. How long does it take for AliExpress to deliver?
Typically, online stores deliver your orders in about 7-14 days, while with AliExpress shipping time mostly takes 15-45 days. But why do you think that it makes a difference? Here are 5 reasons why shipping time shouldn’t EVER be your worry!
23. Can I cancel an order?
Another very frequent question is this one. And it has an easy answer: currently, AliExpress allows you to cancel an order automatically while payment is being verified (a few hours after the payment) and the money will be automatically refunded.
But if you have already passed the verification process, you may ask you to cancel the order, but the seller will have to accept it, and there is a possibility he won’t if he has already shipped it.
24. How do I use Aliexpress coupon code?
- 2.1. For the first time you must select all the products you want to order from Aliexpress
- 2.2. Select coupons and product model, then choose quantity and add product to shopping cart.
- 2.3. Before visiting your shopping cart, under the Buy Now button, type Store Promotion and Get Seller Coupons.
- 2.4. Click on Get Seller Coupons to list the Aliexpress discount coupons available and choose the coupon that suits you
- 2.5. Once Ali’s coupon is reduced, you can complete the order successfully.
25. Where to find the aliexpress coupon code?
Finding aliexpress coupon codes before ordering has become a habit of many people. However, sometimes to find a discount code that can be applied to the product you want to buy is extremely difficult. Below, we will share some places for you to find a aliexpress coupon code, voucher before making a purchase.
a. Find on aliexpress website or aliexpress App
Just go to the website or open the aliexpress app on your phone, you will see the promotion boards immediately on the homepage.
On these boards, there will be discount codes for that promotion. These are the hottest promotions on aliexpress.
Or you can go to the Promotion section to find the aliexpress discount code. In this category, there will also be offers from aliexpress, from brands or partners of aliexpress.
However, searching only on the website or on the aliexpress app is not enough. Because there will be many other discount codes that aliexpress does not show on the home page or in the Promotion category.
These are discount coupons that are given exclusively to customers during occasions such as birthdays, holidays, Tet or gaming …
b. Search in other websites, blogs, groups
Currently there are many websites, blogs that share coupons on aliexpress discount. These sites specialize in searching and aggregating all new aliexpress discount codes and updating constantly.
They also share the discount codes that aliexpress donates to them. However, these codes are sometimes not shared completely free.
Some people may resell or want to change other discount codes.
But in fact some people have taken advantage of this to fraudulently buy aliexpress discount codes. So be careful when someone inbox wants to sell your aliexpress voucher.
Or you can visit our website every day to see the latest aliexpress coupon codes. Aliexpress promotional information is also posted regularly and quickly.
Keyword to help you to find aliexpress coupon code in the internet:
- Aliexpress coupon code
- Aliexpress coupon code may 2019
- Aliexpress promo code
- Aliexpress flash deal
- Aliexpress cash back
- Aliexpress discount code
- Aliexpress coupon for new users