Synthesize RedBus coupon code, share the latest promotion RedBus voucher, updated daily. Please use the RedBus vouchers & discounts below at the payment step when ordering on RedBus to buy the cheapest price! RedBus promotions and many very good banking and gift programs are constantly updated by us. Visit the couponcode360.com regularly or save this page for your convenience!
RedBus Promotions Code & Discounts code
1/ SAVE UP TO RS 150 ON BUS TICKETS
- Use code to get 10% off up to Rs 100 + Rs 50 Cashback on bus ticket bookings.
- smileOffer available only for first time users..
- smileOffer is applicable for a minimum ticket value of Rs 200.
- smileOffer is applicable once per customer email or mobile number.
- smileThis offer is valid only for logged-in users who verify their mobile number with OTP (one time password).
- smileRedbus Cashback will be credited to redBus wallet within 48 working hours after date of journey. The offer cash is valid for 6 months from the day it is credited into the wallet, after which it will expire and cannot be used. redBus offer is applicable on all channels.
- smileIbibo Group Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to end any or all offers at its discretion without any prior notice.
- smileAll disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction
2/ Rs.150 OFF Redbus New User Offer – Get Up To Rs 150 OFF (App Only)
3/ Rs.400 OFF Abhibus Get 10% upto Rs.150 Discount + Rs.250 Cashback (New User Offer)
What is a RedBus promotion code?
The RedBus Coupon Code is a piece of text released by RedBus , which gives you a discount when ordering at a percentage of the order or a specific amount. If you come across terms like RedBus voucher, RedBus coupon, RedBus discount code, the same meanings.
Usually RedBus discount codes will consist of alphanumeric characters. In some cases, the RedBus coupon code only includes words. RedBus voucher codes are not case sensitive, you just need to enter the correct character of the code to apply.
Types of voucher codes RedBus
- The RedBus coupon code is used for most products
- Coupon Code RedBus App
- RedBus coupon codes for new customers
- Discount codes RedBus by category
RedBus Campaign Description:
redBus is India’s largest online bus ticketing platform that has transformed bus travel in the country by bringing ease and convenience to millions of Indians who travel using buses. Founded in 2006, redBus is part of India’s leading online travel company MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT). By providing widest choice, superior customer service, lowest prices and unmatched benefits, redBus has served over 18 million customers. redBus has a global presence with operations across Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia and Peru apart from India.
How to Redeem RedBus promo code?
- Visit the RedBus ‘s website to avail the offer
- Enter the coupon code at the time of checkout.
What are the advantages of purchasing a bus ticket with redBus?
redBus is India’s largest bus tickets company and therefore, you will find the largest option of bus seats on the site. Some of the advantages of dealing with us are:
– You can choose your seat
– You can book your bus tickets online, by phone, or in person
– You can choose from over 1500+ bus operators
– You can choose from buses based on boarding points, timing and bus type
Do I need to register to use redBus?
No, redBus does not require its customers to go through a registration process
Does booking online cost me more?
Not at all! The price of the bus ticket is the same as you would get from the bus operator too.The price of hotel voucher is the same or sometimes discounted depending on the season/time.
Does the owner of the credit card with which the ticket is purchased need to be one of the passengers?
Not at all! A passenger can use any card to pay for the ticket, not necessarily their own. However, please note that the passenger in whose name the ticket is booked should carry a proof of his identity (along with the ticket) at the time of boarding the bus.
What payment options do I have?
The different payment options are
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Internet banking (Internet enabled online bank account)
How does the transaction appear on my card / account statement?
Transactions on redBus will appear as REDBUS.IN, www.redbus.in in your bank statement.
Is it safe to use my credit card on this site?
Transactions on redBus are very safe. We employ the best-in-class security and the transactions done are secure. Apart from being certified by Verisign, redBus uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL) data encryption. Using SSL ensures that the information exchanged with us is never transmitted unencrypted, thus protecting the information from being viewed by unauthorized individuals.
Can I cancel my ticket online?
Most of the tickets can be cancelled online. However, there are some tickets that can only be cancelled through our call center.
However please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ for specific bus services. Please contact any of our executives for cancellation details on any specific service.
How can I cancel my bus ticket online?
You need to click on the cancellation link provided on our home page. Enter your ticket number and the e-mail ID that was provided at the time of booking and click on cancel ticket.
I missed the bus. Do I get a refund?
redBus provides a 100% refund if the bus is missed due to either redBus or its’ partner company’s fault. However, if the bus is missed due to any other reason not directly related to redBus no refund is provided.
How can I get a refund in case I cancel my ticket?
The refund is provided as per with our cancellation policy. The refund can be credited to the source of payment (Example: debit card, credit card, net banking) or credited to redBus wallet. Wallet credit can be used for bus booking in future (within 6 months of cancellation).